Enter your email to get the speial fire pits design
Fire Pits Design Solutions
Bring your design ideas to life
With unstoppable designs and cutting edge technology, it’s now easy to add a beautiful fire feature where it was once not possible or cost-effective. choose from two fuel types – Propane and Natural Gas. Co-Arts Innovation supply the best plan to commit your fire pit design.
Heat Output: 40000BTU | 50000BTU | 60000BTU
Fire Pit Shape: Round, Square, Rectangle
Wood-look tile tabletop offers on-trend, stylish design
The tile top is weather-resistant, protecting the complete from fading or losing its original appearance
Fire Pit Gallery
Enjoy a warm and cozy time
with your family or friend around the fire pit
Propane Fire Pit Table| Co-Arts
Co-Arts propane fire table has a traditional yet modern look and feel. The versatile design and look mean it is equally at home in traditional settings, as it is in more contemporary surroundings. An outdoor propane fire pit table is the best prop to add a warm atmosphere to your party.
Variety Fire Pit Shapes for Selection
ROUND FIRE TABLES
Require a fire table but don’t want it to consider your complete patio? Take a look at our selection of rounded fire tables in a variety of heights. With a tiny footprint, a hassle-free unit installation, and an attractive appearance, you’re positive to love your purchase.
RECTANGLE FIRE TABLES
Whether most likely buying a coffee table and fire bowl combination or an eating table with a little more surface, these rectangular shape fire tables offer the perfect marital life of form and performance.
SQUARE FIRE TABLES
Like our round fire tables, these square fire dining tables feature a smaller footprint to take up less room on your outdoor patio but still offer a remarkable output. Select models also feature built-in lp tank storage for even more convenience.
Safety Information of Fire Pit
FOR PROPANE GAS UNITS
- The gas pressure regulator provided with the propane fire bowl must be used.
- Do not attempt to disconnect the gas regulator or any gas fitting while your fire bowl is in operation.
- An advanced or rusty propane cylinder may be hazardous and should be checked by your gas supplier prior to use.
- Do not use a propane cylinder with a damaged valve and any other worn-out parts.
- Transit and store the empty gas cylinders carefully and properly.
- If you see, smell, or hear the hiss of escaping gas from the propane cylinder:
*Turn off the gas supply and get away from the gas cylinder and the fire bowl at once.
*Don’t attempt to correct the problem yourself.
Children and adults should be alerted to the hazards of high surface temperatures and should stay away to avoid burns or clothing ignition.
- Young children should be carefully supervised when they are in the area of the appliance at all times.
- Children should never operate this unit. Children must be supervised while near this unit.
- Clothing or other flammable materials should not be hung from the appliance or placed on or near the appliance.
- Any guard or other protective device removed for servicing the appliance must be replaced prior to operating the appliance. Installation and repair should be done by a qualified service person. The appliance should be inspected before use and at least annually by a qualified service person. More frequent cleaning may be required as necessary. It is imperative that the control compartment, burners, and circulating air passageways of the appliance be kept clean.
- Installation and repair should be done by a qualified service person. The appliance should be inspected before use and inspected and cleaned by a qualified service person regularly.
- Immediately call a qualified service technician to inspect the appliance and to replace any part of the control system and any gas control which has been underwater.
Use only the specific size and capacity of the cylinder noted.
- A statement that the LP-gas supply cylinder to be used must be constructed and marked in accordance with the specifications for LP- gas cylinders of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
- This appliance shall be used only outdoors in a well-ventilated space and shall not be used in a building, garage, or any other enclosed area as the instructions state.
Installation and repair should be done.
- How to disconnect a gas bottle?
Turn the OFF control knob and LP cylinder valve. Turn coupling nut counterclockwise by hand only – do not use tools to disconnect. Loosen cylinder screw beneath the bottom shelf, then lift the LP cylinder up and out of the shelf. Place a dust cap on the cylinder valve outlet whenever the cylinder is not in use.
Storage of an appliance indoors is permissible only if the cylinder is disconnected and removed from the appliance. The cylinder must be stored outdoors in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children. Disconnected cylinders must have threaded valve plugs tightly installed and must not be stored in a building, garage, or any other enclosed area.